English/English UK Website Translation Deutsch/German Website Translation Français/French Website Translation Português/Portuguese Website Translation Italiano/Italian Website Translation Русский/Russian Website Translation Svenska/Swedish Website Translation Ελληνικά/Greek Website Translation العربية/Arabic Website Translation
日本語/Japanese Website Translation 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified Website Translation 中文(繁体)/Chinese Traditional - Hong Kong Website Translation

jueves, 16 de octubre de 2008

MTV.se blog about TH fans

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

I have many times said that Tokio hotel has the most hardcore fans on the planet. When I last met them I took the oportunity to ask them if they consciously get their fans fired up, or if it is totally random that their fans are the most fanatic. They had no answer to the question, but simply stated that their fans "were the best in the world". What I can remember most from that interview is that I had these obsessive thoughts and wnated to scream to the leadsinger " you look like Plupp goes drag show artist" but if those words would have left my mouth I would have had to commit harakiri the second after the interiew had been aired.

But today I notice that Tokio Hotel are starting to get their things in order. I was contacted this morning by the speechperson for "Official Tokio Hotel Swedish street Team"
The speech person writes that she is aware of the fact that I get a lot of emails about Tokio Hotel and that she is prepared to answer the questions I get. "Smooth" I thought. That way I can just forward thos emails to her. But then i read the last lines one more time:

"If you ever feel that there are too many Tokio Hotel questions, feel free to forward your questions or send us the emails that spam your mailbox
We wrok every day with keepin track of everything Tokio Hotel does and everything that happens around them!
We are in contact with official sources."

I am sure that the speech person just wanted to increase her trafic and at the same time help me out. But doesnt " send us those that spam your mailbox" and "we are in contact with official sources" sound quite scary?


source: http://www.mtv.se/mtv/?StoryId=1208&BlogId=9391

No hay comentarios: